Saturday, January 3, 2015

Welcome to 2015!

Anyone else a little freaked out at how quickly 2014 ended? A lot happened last year & I'm sure even more is in store for the coming one. The two things that I love most in life are movies & reading or reading & movies. So, here are some things that I'm looking forward to in 2015:

Movies 

Fifty Shades of Grey (duh!)                releases 2/13
Insurgent  (Divergent Series)                            3/20
Avengers                                                           5/1
Pitch Perfect 2 (can you acca-believe-it?)        5/15
Magic Mike XXL (swoon)                               7/1
Mockingjay 2                                                    11/20
Fallen (Based on the book by Lauren Kate - no release date yet)

TV Shows

Outlander (based on the book by Diana Galbadon)

Books

Confess - Colleen Hoover
Never Never - Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
Beyond the Consequences - Aleatha Romig
Last Call - Alice Clayton
Beautiful Redemption - Jamie McGuire
First Comes Love - Z.B. Heller
Heller #7 - JD Nixon (I hope)
Little Town #5 - JD Nixon (I hope)


I'm sure there are a gazillion more that I forgot, but this is a good start. What are you guys looking forward to in 2015?

Blessings to you all & happy reading!
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment