Monday, May 13, 2013

The Vampire's of Soldiers Cove by Jessica MacIntyre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slp3DpkySu8&list=LL_I2y1X83uPAENg1qUQvJ2A


When 24 year old Rachel Landry, who suffers from a debilitating mental illness, recieves a knock at her door one night from a stranger she gets an offer she can’t refuse. The chance to live as a vampire, gaining eternal life and relative sanity seems like a great plan. Soon she comes to realize she has been turned for a specific purpose and her vampire existence may be short lived. Also the handsome stranger may not be as much of a stranger as she thought. Facing her demons along with new enemies she must come to rely on her own strength to save her life, and the life of her new clan.

I was asked to check out this book, by the author, and I have to admit, I'm a little leery when that happens. I like to pick books on my own and even though I'm totally into the Vampire thing I still wasn't sure. I can be pretty picky.  Shame on me! Time and time again I am surprised when I get over myself and step out of my comfort zone. This book was just another one of those surprises.

Why you should read this book: there are vampires (obviously), there is romance, there are STEAMY sex scenes, there is conflict, and of course a HEA. Sorry if that's a spoiler! (not really - I hate reading books that don't end well) I raced through it in one sitting and can't wait to go back for a re-read. Definitely a must read.

Did I mention that it's book 1 of a 4-part series???? Book 2 has a tentative Sept/Oct. release date. Keep your eyes out for it - I know it will be great!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_16?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=the%20vampires%20of%20soldiers%20cove&sprefix=the+vampires+of+%2Caps%2C185&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Athe%20vampires%20of%20soldiers%20cove

No comments:

Post a Comment