Sunday, June 23, 2013

That Boy by Jillian Dodd

I have become fascinated with books where the love interests have known each other basically their whole lives. I think that would be so cool. In theory of course, because that is not my story :)

It is not a secret that for a lot of women, my self included, having friends who are guys is so much better than having friends who are girls. So much less drama! Once again.....in theory.

Jadyn (JJ) Reynolds has known Phillip Mackenzie her whole entire life. Their fathers are best friends & frat brothers. This means that there are lots of naked baby pics of them together which the parents think is hilarious to show everyone.

Danny Diamond is the boy who moves into the neighborhood and tries to elbow JJ out of the equation. After a swift kick in the pants, AKA punches to the face & gut, three ceases to be a crowd.

Years will pass and no one will break the bonds of these three friends. Their friendship is enviable!

"One boy will give me my very first kiss.
One boy will teach me to make out.
One boy will take me to prom.
And finally, one boy will ask me to marry him.
They will both be my best friends.
But only one of them will be the boy I fall in love with. Only one of them is That Boy."

Drool worthy love story that I was reluctant to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment