Sunday, June 23, 2013

That Wedding by Jillian Dodd

Yes, the love story continues. This is the sequel to That Boy which I loved & have put on my Favorites list.

Can't give too much away with this review because I don't want to ruin the first book. Here is what I can say:

JJ is marrying her prince. Planning a wedding is a lot harder than she imagined. Everyone has an opinion. Marriage counseling is not going well. The synopsis of the book spells it out well.

"Should best friends get married?
Will my past affect our relationship?
Are my horrible dreams a warning?
Will I ever find a dress?
Could his sexiness be clouding my judgment?
Am I going to ruin everything?
Or is it a case of cold feet?"

Another drool worthy love story.

*Side note: I devoured ALL of Jillian Dodds books in 3 days! Just saying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment